Hello! I’m Jennifer
Brdmc Care Center was founded by Jennifer. He is a certified weight consultant specializing in weight management and sports nutrition. Jennifer is an enthusiastic athlete, passionate cook and also provides cooking workshops with an emphasis on healthy and tasty food. He conducts his consultations in an enthusiastic, honest manner; with a lot of empathy but also with humour. He guides people from an idealistic point of view, and because he likes to transfer knowledge. Jennifer follows developments closely and is regularly trained: food, exercise and sport is a dynamic field that is constantly on the move!
My Approach & Values
- How can I lose a few pounds responsibly and healthily?
- What should I eat and/or drink after my workout for optimal recovery?
- I have high cholesterol and high blood pressure and I want to reduce this without using medication. Is this possible?
- I want to exercise more, but I have diabetes. How can I do this?
- Which products can improve my performance?
These are just a few questions you may want to ask the dietitian of Brdmc Care Center. Questions about nutrition and health, but also questions regarding nutrition and sports. Brdmc Care Center provides diet counselling to people with a wide range of issues.
Brdmc Care Center is characterized by:
- providing tailored food advice paying particular attention and time to your personal situation and preferences.
- cooperation with a multidisciplinary team of sports scientists, physiotherapists, sports doctor, (sports) psychologist, massage therapist and personal trainers.
- specialization in sports dietetics and experience as a sports teacher.
- the main location of the practice in an ultramodern sports centre with a wide range of sports facilities.
I Work With Individuals, Couples, Families, & Groups
Losing weight means: improving your body composition. This means lowering your fat percentage and maintaining (or increasing) your muscle mass.
To lose body fat you need to temporarily consume less energy through the diet than you burn. However, muscles can also become smaller in this process. This is prevented if you exercise regularly or do sports. An additional advantage is that you can also eat more. There is always a sport or way of moving that you like; we help you on your way!
Brdmc Care Center tries to advise as much as possible according to the latest insights.
We also have our own ideas about meal distribution, combining nutrients and the ratio between fats, proteins and carbohydrates. In addition, we preferably recommend the use of pure, fresh, unprocessed and preferably organic products, because they still contain most of the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
Moreover, there are more and more indications that many of today’s “welfare diseases” are caused by the processing, genetic manipulation, breeding, irradiation and spraying of food.
The consequences of an unhealthy lifestyle often come to light at a later age. The ailments that one then possibly develops are difficult to combat.
Many older people have to start the day with a handful of pills.
Short vs. long-term enjoyment
Regular exercise and healthy eating can prevent this. Moreover, that gives much faster results. Being healthy and fit gives a nice feeling. This “long-term enjoyment” cannot be compared with the short-term satisfaction that, for example, eating many snacks or sweets can give.
“During training for my first marathon, I often felt depleted of energy to run, I was disorganized and lacked motivation as a result. For my second marathon, the following year I decided to get help from Brdmc Care Center on the nutritional side; Annelies gave me extremely valuable advice on how to best fuel my body and to prevent burnout, which increased my stamina and my energy levels for the whole duration of my training.”
Ask a question or book an appointment below.